Doing the Math on The Kingdom Parable of The Sower Matthew 13

Matthew 13:1-9, 18-23.

1 The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.

2 And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

3 And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4 And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5 Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

8 But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

Please observe:

Most  of the world, 75%  to be exact, never even get the word of truth. The remaining 25% who do receive the word even diminishes with time in these last days down to precisely -> 30% of that original 25%.

It looks like this:

100 people standing in a room reserved for saved people. 75 of them are lost, they want to go elsewhere and walk out of the room, leaving only 25 standing in the room. One day later 10 more change their mind and exit. Now only 15 people remain. One day later another 10 exit with 5 (barely 5 since 3O% of 15 souls is 4.5... (4+5 = 9 - Judgement).

So in summary, Out of 100 people only 5 (less than 5 actually, but 4.5 ) in these last days will actually receive the word of truth and have it thrive in their lives.

Less than 5% ... 4.5 % to be exact...  We have to keep this in mind when dealing with this crazy world.

Amen! Maranatha!


Featured Blogs

Who are you Amir Tsarfati? - My Brother in Christ or A Ravenous Wolf in 'Sheep's Clothing

CHRISLAM CONFIRMED: Led By Pope Francis, Leaders Of The World’s Religions

Rebuking Dr. Eugene Kim BBC INTERNATIONAL