An Open Letter of Rebuke to Mr. Joel C. Rosenberg of The Joshua Fund
An Open Letter of Rebuke to Joel C Rosenberg
These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee. Titus 2:15.
Why are you a part of this Evangelical Christian movement in UAE including Saudi Arabia? Here's the new complex planned to honor all the 3 major Abrahamic religions as 1
This is an open letter of rebuke to Mr. Joel Rosenberg. I harbor no hatred for any people of any race, creed or ethnicity. We love Israel and the Jews and believe the Jews are God’s chosen people as written clearly in the scriptures and abhor replacement theology. Accordingly, after this current church age dispensation of grace, God will fulfill his promises made to Abraham for God does not lie. Amen! We both believe in the Bible, King James Version Translation (all modern versions are corrupt - see Note 8 below in why Bible Translations are important) as is the infallible word of God. Certainly there are many faiths like Muslims who are sincerely trying to find truth and live godly lives. Although Catholics consider themselves Christian by the doctrine of the Vatican, sadly their belief system and religious practices and creed is far from the word of God.
Tragically the modern day church buildings and religions, traditions of man like the Evangelical Church, Baptists, and literally thousands of other denominations in their church buildings and practices are mostly apostate and far from the practice of the word of God. It is only the remnant of believers who comprise the true body of Christ, the Saints who are really The Church, The Body of Christ. See Note 8 below for details. As noted in note 8 we firmly believe we are in the last days of this church age, the age of grace and soon the body of Christ will be caught up, in the rapture of the church.
I harbor no ill will for Joel C. Rosenberg. He is a brilliant, gifted, kind, loving, godly man who loves God and country. His passion for Israel and his people is powerful and especially his love for the world. His devotion to the ideals and freedoms of the United States and the preservation of National Israel is strongly applauded. Most importantly, we are thankful God is using him to get people to start asking questions about their eternal soul and about Jesus Christ. We sincerely pray Joel’s eyes may be opened to the truth he is sinning against the Gospel and accept this rebuke and repent as did Peter when confronted by Paul in Galatians 2:11-21 at Antioch. We also acknowledge that certainly God is using him in these last days to get people to start asking questions about their eternal souls. However, he is misleading and leading people astray either through ignorance or with intent and sadly is being used by Satan as a Judas Goat see note 9. Therefore, The Purpose of This Letter Is An Open Rebuke of Joel C. Rosenberg as follows:
In accordance with Titus 1:9-16; 2:15; and 2 Timothy 4:2-4 I Rebuke Joel C. Rosenberg. Joel must also answer to God for preaching a different Gospel in accordance with Galatians 1:8,9. Specifically for preaching the Kingdom Gospel in his audios and blogs note 3, and speaking appearances notes 4 and 5, specifically. More detail provided below. Kingdom Gospel is the Gospel of the Dispensation of the Kingdom as introduced by John the Baptist and offered by Jesus Christ at His first advent spoken of primarily in the 4 Gospels of the New Testament instead of the Gospel of Paul, the church age, also known as the age of Grace which is the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. This Gospel is as follows: Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; and that He was buried and that He rose again the third day according to the scriptures as written in 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4. Also Joel C. Rosenberg by speech, teaching, preaching and in his writings is a full fledged adherent of Kingdom Now, Dominion Theology which has the ultimate purpose of building the Kingdom of the Antichrist and not following scriptures according to rightly dividing the word of truth in proper dispensation. 2 Timothy 2:15. For details please refer to Note 8. In the name of Jesus Christ we ask this work stand as a testimony and as an eternal witness for the purpose of and for the Glory of God our Heavenly Father and to our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!
Additionally and ironically as shown in Joel’s video embedded below in time 14:30 Note 4, Ezekiel 33 compels us to warn and call out Joel C. Rosenberg as he has been commissioned to warn people about what’s coming.
Joel claims over and over again the purpose of his writing his Fiction Novels is 3 fold: 1. To Warn of the coming events, 2. To Entertain the reader and 3. To share the Gospel. Note 3. Over the past several years, I have personally read many of Joel’s Blogs and listened to a number of his audio presentations and high profile interviews. They are all very informative and well researched investigative journals providing great insight into the current time line we’re living. His warning is only mild suggesting that we need to get ready for the coming return of Jesus Christ (implying heavily the 2nd Advent and not the catching up of the body of Christ which is Biblically correct). There’s no entertainment value in my opinion and of course and the gospel message is completely twisted as Dominion Theology and the Kingdom Gospel taken completely out of the proper Dispensation. In reading many of his Blogs, listening to his many preaching, teaching, book selling promotional tours he never really confesses the Gospel according to 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 2:8,9. There is however a conclusion he writes in his website, note 3, under, “My Spiritual Journey” as follows:
Quote: “How much the world has changed since then. Today, there are an estimated 15,000 Jewish believers in Jesus in Israel alone. Worldwide, I believe the number is north of 250,000. What a startling increase, and my father and I and three of my four sons are part of those numbers, part of that dramatic trend. Jews are turning to Jesus in record numbers, and they are getting excited about His Second Coming. (here clearly be either design or ignorance, Joel C. Rosenberg is preparing his followers to go through the Tribulation and does not explain that the 2nd Advent is NOT the blessed hope for the Church. Red Letter the author’s note)
Which leads us back to the question I am asked so often, “How can a Jewish person believe in Jesus?”
It is simple, really. By coming to the realization that Jesus is the fulfillment of the Messianic prophecies set forth in the Jewish Scriptures. By realizing that Daniel 9:27 says that the Messiah had to come before the Second Temple would be destroyed, and Jesus did just that (and predicted the Temple’s destruction as well). By believing in your heart and confessing with your mouth that that Jesus’ death on the cross served as a once-for-all-time sacrifice to wash away your sins, and that His resurrection from the dead is proof of His divinity, proof that He is who He says He is: the only way to heaven. And by accepting that Jesus really is the Anointed One we Jewish people were waiting for—come to love us, come to save us, come to give us hope and purpose and a new, abundant, transformed life, better than we could have ever hoped for, dreamt of, or imagined.”
Otherwise, Praise God, Joel C. Rosenberg is making an attempt to preach and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ here. Sadly, however, as we’ve noted in speech and blogs he never proclaims this without twisting it into Dominion Theology. You can also notice in his statement that he’s subtly dangling a carrot in front of Jews without clearly telling them that the promises Joel mentions will NOT be fulfilled completely until the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus Christ. The reader is led to believe this will be and can be fulfilled on this side of the Tribulation and this is very misleading.
Many readers of Joel's books claim each book as good, well researched entertainment and insight into the geopolitical drama unfolding before our very eyes each day. Looking at Bible Eschatology there are great parallels that Joel uses very well. But as far as good bible based teaching or promoting the gospel there was never any true value found in any of Joel’s books. As far as warning people of the coming doom scenarios that are directly related to the Bible, Joel’s novels are indeed warning of the global events connected to the Bible, but are severely lacking and absent regarding the truth in the coming destruction and a warning to the Jews of the soon coming time of Jacob's trouble. For details see note 8. As for the Saints, the body of Christ, there is absolutely no to little value in Joel’s novels that prepare or get the reader excited for our blessed hope also known as the Catching away or Rapture of the Church in accordance with 1 Corinthians 15:51-53; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-18. We have often discussed with alarm the continued work of Joel Rosenberg in the Ecumenical movement and his growing support of and teaching of Dominion Theology, and the Social Gospel. The question is: To what end and purpose? Let’s examine here as follows.
In the past 48 hours from the time of this letter, Joel has blogged and tweeted two very disturbing proclamations detailed and reposted here below in endnotes 1 and 2 for reference.
Endnote 1 is cause for a clear alarm, a warning from the watchman to alert Joel C. Rosenberg and his followers that he is and has fully embraced and is promoting Ecumenism specifically the Vatican Catholic church, all Christian religions and Islam. He has completely through inclusion placed the Christian church in bed with the harlot Catholic church and with Islam. Endnote 2 is a clear indictment against Joel C. Rosenberg in that he has openly declared that Christianity, including Catholicism which does not follow the doctrine of the Christian church which is the body of Christ in accordance with the word of God, Judaism, and Islam are now poised and positioned to be embraced as one in peace which is clearly a push for the one world religion and is completely against any scripture. Please see note 8 detailing the eschatology of the end time 1 world government, 1 world religion, and 1 world economy of the Beast System of the Antichrist during the Tribulation period also known as the time of Jacob’s trouble.
Anyone or institution which follows and supports and defends Joel C. Rosenberg is not a victim but rather an accomplice in the heretical doctrine and practice of Ecumenism, Dominion Theology, and a perverted false gospel declaring that it is the duty of Christians to bring about the Kingdom of God to ensure that Jews and Muslims all accept Jesus Christ and be saved and the Kingdom of God be established here on earth. Read note 8 links to see that such teaching as preparing people for the Tribulation period and establishing God’s kingdom here on earth is actually preparing for and building the kingdom of the Antichrist. Joel C. Rosenberg needs to be preaching the Gospel in accordance with 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 and preparing people to be saved through Jesus Christ and looking up for our blessed hope our redemption in the Catching up, the rapture of the body of Christ and not preparing to go through the Tribulation period.
Additionally, Joel C. Rosenberg preaches and teaches it is the duty of every Christian to engage and get active to promote the Kingdom Now, Dominion theology in order to embrace (love, participate in events with; engage in dialog and inter faith based working groups, join in a myriad of functions and activities, help by serving, ministering and giving financial support to the Joshua Fund so the Joshua Fund may supposedly fund these efforts in Israel and Israel’s neighbors including her enemies ) all other religions, namely Judaism and Islam and Catholicism with true Christianity to bring them into oneness for the Kingdom of God to be established here on earth. Please read the Joshua Fund Mission Statement http://www.joshuafund.com/ and study the endnotes below, namely notes 3 and 4 to gain a deeper perspective.
Note: An updated posted November 3, 2019. Joel has double downed on his Ecumenical, Dominion Theology by pressuring Israel to as appoint an ambassador to the Christian world. Anyone who is awake can clearly see that there are several glaring problems here. Primarily mocking true Christianity to fit into the mold of political Zionism who believe Catholics, Jews, Mormons and any false teaching of Christianity can claim to belong to the same goal of seeking common ground. Jesus Christ never attempted to fit into any religion and tradition of man. He came not to bring peace, but a sword. Also again instead of preaching the gospel of salvation, Joel is using religion as a political political tool.
I am rebuking Joel and implore him to stop and repent from using God for filthy lucre, Titus 1:11; 1 Timothy 3:3; Jude 1:11 to profit from the Joshua Fund to promote the Kingdom Gospel Message and to promote Dominion Theology and the Social Gospel. To profit through tourism to promote the Kingdom Gospel which is not this current dispensation. To falsely claim he is using Joshua Fund Ministry to bring the gospel to and to bring about the Kingdom of God here on earth by working directly in Israel and the neighbors of Israel.
- Embracing and espousing and professing ECUMENISM clearly delineated in notes 1 and 2 below.
- Preaching the kingdom gospel. (clearly outlined by your own mouth in notes 3, 4 and 5 and throughout your website and embedded videos) Instead of preaching the Gospel Message of Jesus Christ in the Church age as given to Paul in the age of grace as in: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4; Ephesians 2:8,9. (details in note 8)
- Taking scripture completely out of context thereby distorting scriptures applied to essential doctrine. Most glaring examples are as follows: Misquoting Daniel 9:27 as an event having taken place and not the truth which will take place at the mid point of the Tribulation Note 3, Note 8; That Matthew 23:39 means what you quote as follow: “Just before His crucifixion, Jesus said this to His Jewish neighbors. “For I tell you, you will not see Me again until you say, ‘Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord’” (Matthew 23:39). In other words, until lots of Jewish people become followers of Jesus and get excited about His return to earth, He said He isn’t coming back.” No Joel! This is a lie Joel. This scripture has nothing whatsoever to do with this current age and dispensation in what you’re spouting. The truth is this scripture is referring directly to the Millennial Kingdom reign of Jesus Christ following the Time of Jacob’s trouble when the remnant of Jews who turn have accepted Jesus Christ as their messiah actually inherit the physical kingdom. See note 8 links. Dr. Andy Woods wrote an extensive study on this in his book “The Coming Kingdom” that addresses this issue specifically. (As noted in note 8 comments, we do not agree with Dr. Woods on some aspects of his book and his use of the perverted NASB Bible translation, however his overall study is superb on this subject. You continually mix in the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John which are Kingdom Gospel books and misapply them to the church age. Note we are not hyper dispensationalists and truly believe all the Bible applies, but there are scriptures that if taken out of context in accordance with 2 Timothy 2:15, it causes great confusion and another reason Peter was so sternly rebuked by Paul as noted in Galatians 2:11-21.
- Methodically preparing people for the Tribulation and detailing them through false teaching to go through the time of Jacob’s trouble as if this were for the church to go through along with Israel.
- Promoting, teaching and preaching the Kingdom Now, Dominion Theology.
- Promoting, teaching, and capitalizing through filthy lucre Social Gospel. And Pushing your books to promote the Gospel which they’re not and using false teachers like that Dr. Don Wilton to sell your books to evangelize.
- Promoting, teaching and preaching an upside down version of Replacement Theology whereby mixing what is promised to and applies to the Jews and what is promised to and applies to the Church (body of christ, not a church religion or tradition of man).
- Promoting Joshua Fund as a Godly Bible based 501C3 that is promoting the Kingdom of God which it is NOT. Read note 8 links to see what is clearly the Kingdom of God according to scripture.
- A willing pawn and agent if not an actual Judas Goat for and of the Luciferian Global Elite, the Neo Con Conservatives and Evangelical movement to restore the Kingdom of God upon this earth. See note 8 discussing Billy Graham and His friends and how Billy The Goat Graham was actually an agent of the Luciferian Global Elite and a TRUE NICOLAITAN.
- Living and working much like Billy Graham have been “puffed” up by the Elite and have inside information to share making yourself a self-proclaimed Watchman and insinuating by craft as a Prophet of the hour.
- Being of the same cloth as Reverend Johnnie Moore The Ecumenical PEACE Rick Warren, Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Ravi Zacharias, Greg Laurie and the countless other false teachers, prophets, wolves in sheep’s clothing discussed in note 8.
The Global Luciferion Elite Agenda since the beginning of Time