SEAFOOD FOR THOUGHT; Time Has Run Out
SEAFOOD FOR THOUGHT – (Print)
- Vast amounts of sea stars are “melting” off the west coast of North America.
- Also Reported in National Geographic
- Killer Wales are dying off the coast of British Columbia
- There is an epidemic of Sea Lion deaths along the California coastline.
- Polar bears, seals and walruses along the Alaska coastline are suffering from fur loss and open sores.
- Along the Pacific coast of Canada and the Alaska coastline, the population of sockeye salmon is at a historic low.
- Something is causing fish all along the west coast of Canada to bleed from their gills, bellies and eyeballs.
- Experts have found very high levels of cesium–137 in plankton living in the waters of the Pacific Ocean between Hawaii and the west coast.
- One test in California found that 15 out of 15 bluefin tuna were contaminated with radiation from Fukushima.
- Back in 2012, the Vancouver Sun reported that cesium–137 was being found in a very high percentage of the fish that Japan was selling to Canada.
- 73 percent of mackerel tested
- 91 percent of the halibut
- 92 percent of the sardines
- 93 percent of the tuna and eel
- 94 percent of the cod and anchovies
- 100 percent of the carp, seaweed, shark and monkfish