The Blood Moons
- The Rapture of the Church must occur.
- The seven year period called the Tribulation must take place.
- The Jewish Temple must be rebuilt.
- The Antichrist must be revealed.
- A second Jewish holocaust must occur.
- Passover, April 24, 1967 — Blood Moon
- Feast of Tabernacles, October 18, 1967 — Blood Moon
(Total Solar Eclipse, November 2, 1967)
- Passover, April 13, 1968 — Blood Moon
- Feast of Tabernacles, October 6, 1968 — Blood Moon
- 1493-1494 — This tetrad followed the expulsion of the Jews from Spain in 1492.
- 1949-1950 — This tetrad followed the re-establishment of the state of Israel in 1948.
- 1967-1968 — The beginning of this tetrad occurred right before the beginning of the Six Day war in 1967.